Monday, January 21, 2013

Call of Duty: Online



My main concern is the trailer that starts at 6:20 which shows that the campaign has been either extended or simply changed.  The map had a Brazilian setting but at 7:15 it looks a hell of a lot like Crash, and since the sequence starts with their helicopter getting shot down that would make sense, just reskin Crash with the Brazilian features and palette. Then they show the multiplayer map Favela as part of the campaign.  Again at 7:50 they show the Spec Ops mission Suspension as being part of the campaign.

I'm really hoping that a high quality version of the campaign shows up online so I can see how it all plays out.

I watched a few video from CoDmizOnlineGameplay and wrote down what I saw in a spreadsheet.  The most interesting thing is that there are perks from MW2, Black Ops and MW3, they have their original color but are not all placed in their original tiers.

No comments:

Post a Comment